More technical updates. I’m chasing better performance on lower powered devices.
- Updated PixiJs from 5.3.3 to 6.1.1
- Switched from Pako to fflate (smaller file size, faster performance)
- Fixed issue with tooltips where they could not contain multiple lines
- Refactored plugins I’ve authored so I have a core set I can share between projects
- Switched from pixel movement to half-tile movement in an attempt to get better performance in the map scene
- Various code tweaks to attempt to get better performance
- Fixed issues that popped up with Ogg sound files on Safari
- Fixed issues with running as a Progressive Web App (PWA)
- If you start a new game, then quit before the first cutscene ends, then attempt to load your save game, the save game will be corrupted – To bypass this bug, just choose New Game instead of Continue.