Lots of back-end changes to set the stage for future development.
But we’ve also got a new title screen!
And I’ve added a new window where players are offered 3 possible choices for an item award. This seems to be a better way of managing loot awards than getting completely random stuff with no choice.
- New Title Screen
- Updated PixiJs from 5.3.3 to 6.1.1
- Switched from Pako to fflate (smaller file size, faster performance)
- Fixed issue with tooltips where they could not contain multiple lines
- Refactored plugins I’ve authored so I have a core set I can share between projects
- Created new “award choice” plugin
- Various tweaks to attempt to get better performance
- Fixed issues that popped up with Ogg sound files on Safari
- Fixed issues with running as a Progressive Web App (PWA)
- If you start a new game, then quit before changing maps or opening the menu, then attempt to load your save game, the save game will be corrupted – To bypass this bug, just choose New Game instead of Continue.